Thukpa(a tasty soup). Here is how you achieve that. Thukpa is a Himalayan noodle soup, usually served with meat and is really delicious with lean chicken. It is popular in Tibet, Bhutan, Nepal, and some parts of India. "Thuk" means heart so it is a heart warming dish.
Thukpa veg soup looks very tasty and soupy with lots of veggies. Loved both the preparation and presentation. Thukpa (Tibetan Noodle Soup) is a delicious dish which is liked by the people of every age group. You can cook Thukpa(a tasty soup) using 22 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thukpa(a tasty soup)
- It’s 200 gm of chicken mince.
- Prepare 1 cup of chop carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of french bean.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chop onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chop ginger.
- Prepare 4 tsp of chop tomato.
- You need 5 tsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soya souce.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 4 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of chop garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
Thukpa (Tibetan Noodle Soup) by Deepsikha Chakraborty is a step by step process by which you can learn how to make Thukpa (Tibetan Noodle Soup) at your home. It is an easy recipe which is best to understand for the beginners. The Vegetarian Thukpa is a classic soup like dish from North Eastern Cuisine and also very popular in Leh Ladakh. This is a special edition recipe, that is adapted from celebrity Chef Saransh Goila best selling book.
Thukpa(a tasty soup) step by step
- At first,chop all vegetables.
- Take water in pan and boil the chicken.
- Chop into small pieces of the chicken.
- Then,put oil and butter in pan..
- Add onion,garlic,ginger and spring onion..
- Saute it and add tomato.
- Then,add all vegetable with salt.
- Saute it with both pepper and chilli powder in the vegetable in same pan.
- Add chicken pieces in pan.
- Saute it and add chicken stock in pan..
- Boil the noodles with salt.
- Add some oil on it and make smooth..
- At the time of boiling,stir it.
- Add noddles,corn flour and coriander leaves on it.
- Lastly add soya souce,lemon juice in it and stir again.
- Boil it and ready the soup.
- Serve hot it in a bowl.
Watch the video of me in action along with Chef Saransh where we cook the Thukpa from his bestselling book "India On My Platter". Add the soy sauce and honey to the tomato broth, and taste, making any adjustments as necessary. Add cabbage and reduce the heat to medium. Thukpa is a noodle soup loaded with veggies and flavors and belongs to the state of Sikkim. In fact, it is popular throughout East India.